Sunday, 6 March 2016

Main evaluation question 6

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product? 

After finishing this task, I feel I now know more about technology since when I did my preliminary task.

Firstly, I now have a much better idea on how to use Premier Pro, the editing software that I used. Before, I only really knew how to use Windows Movie Maker and iMovie. However for this task I wanted to use something more advanced, and now feel that I can edit properly and to a higher standard.


Camera-wise, I now feel more competent at directing camera shot's, and positioning the camera ready for the shoot. I now know how I can improve my film making skills in the future, and know the importance of keeping the camera in exactly the same position for multiple shot's at the same angle. This is something I found difficult during the production of "Unresolved," as the camera noticeably changed position in the first edit of "Unresolved," when the camera was meant to stay in exactly the same place. This is something I addressed by replacing certain clips, deleting lines and using cross-fade techniques so the takes fit together more smoothly.




No comments:

Post a Comment