What kind of media institution might distribute your media product
and why?
If my media product were a real form of media it would be distributed by a film company, specifically one that focuses on low budget horror/thriller movies. This would ideally be a movie studio that distributes independent films.
While I was doing my research into thriller/horror movies I
noticed that a lot of the films do not have a big budget, and are very story
driven rather than the emphasis being put on big set pieces. I believe this is
because thriller movies often have, or at least attempt to have, a "grainy,"
feel to them, and the low budget can often add to the horror effect. As I was
going for this sort of atmosphere with "Unresolved," I believe that a
small independent film company would be the best platform for this film, if it
were a real media product.


No comments:
Post a Comment