For our main task we have to create a two minute film opening to a thriller movie. I have brainstormed a number of different ideas for what may happen in my two minute opening. These ideas include an interrogation scene in which the detective is kidnapped after asking a series of unusual questions, an opening in which two Jehovah's witnesses turn out to be serial killers, and an opening where a man is phoned with a voice on the line telling him he is going to die in two minutes.
Conclusion
After some thought and discussion me and partner decided to go with the interrogation idea. This was because we felt it had the most potential as a media, and my partner thought it was the most interesting one to go with out of the three. I decided to name the thriller "Unresolved," as I feel this links well with the subject matter, as one of the key ideas of the opening is creating suspense and enigma.
No comments:
Post a Comment